An image, it is well known, is worth a thousand words! This is why the images that accompany your communications are essential to attract your friends and to encourage them to purchase products. Creating the right images if you are not a professional graphic designer might seem complicated and very difficult. Thanks to some tools, however, it is now possible to create creative and compositionally correct images so as to attract attention and encourage conversion!
Find out how to use DesignCap, an online graphics program to create images for your social media communications.
What is DesignCap?
DesignCap is an online graphics program that allows you to create custom graphics from editable templates. This means that you will have at your disposal a catalog of graphics for Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and so on already created graphically and optimized. This way, it will be very easy to insert your own images and texts rather than having to create the graphics from the beginning. All you have to do is learn to modify them!
How to start creating your graphics online?
Access Designcap, and click on the “Get Started Now” button. Then you will enter the template page from which you can choose your favorite design to edit.
By clicking on each category, you will access a list of all the templates created by the team.
Before starting to modify the template, it is very important to auto-save the project. In this way, the project will be saved in your DesignCap account, and you will not lose any changes.
Read also: Top 8 Principles of Graphic Design
How to create graphics from scratch?
Of course, you can create graphics without using the templates. How to do?
1. Go to DesignCap.com
2. Click on “Get Started Now” and choose the custom size you want to create.
For example, if you want to create a Facebook post, you can enter 940 x 788 px.
3. Start editing your project by adding your own images, graphics, icons, shapes, texts, etc.
4. Share or download your design.
How to create graphics from a template?
Inside DesignCap, you can find already many preset templates that you can use for your graphics. Choose the template you want to use and start editing it.
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Choose the template you prefer from those available. In the example, we choose the category for Facebook Post.
2. Click on the desired template. DesignCap will load it into the editor for editing.
3. Enter and modify the text, customizing it with your message.
4. Enter your images or choose the free ones available.
5. Download the image to your computer (the PNG format works best on Facebook)
How to edit the text?
DesignCap has a very advanced text editor. It allows you to:
– Choose between different fonts available to you.
– Choose the text formatting and its color.
– Choose text spacing both horizontally and vertically.
Upload your photos to DesignCap
You can use the images you prefer! Always remember, but make sure they are free of rights. Here is how to upload your images:
1. Go to the Uploads section – here, you can upload your images.
2. Choose your images from Facebook or local disk.
3. Load images in DesignCap.
4. Drag to replace the ones already in a template. If you simply click on it, DesignCap will insert it above everything else.
Use DesignCap’s photos
On DesignCap, there is also a section where it is possible to find already loaded photographs. Some are free (you will find them with the inscription FREE) while others require the purchase of rights (and are marked with a diamond). In the search bar, you can search for the best photos for the designs you are creating.
If you need to create graphic designs for social media or business promotion materials but have limited design knowledge, try DesignCap and figure out what it can do for you. No need to download any software, no need to master any advanced design skills, with the internet connection and your creativity, you can turn your ideas into amazing artwork in just a matter of seconds.