A QuickBooks user will get QuickBooks Error 1311 once he or she tries to export a report back to stand out from FSD (Financial Statement Designer). A user can even encounter this error whereas putting in or change QB and there’s some downside with the CD-ROM drive or CD media.
Error 1311 QuickBooks seems on the screen with the subsequent message – Error 1311: “Source file not found: D:\ZF561407.CAB. Verify that the file exists which you’ll be able to access it”. For any difficulty, you can contact QuickBooks support team experts.
Here, during this post, we are going to study this error, recognize its causes and so see what will be done to mend this error.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error 1311?
QuickBooks Error Code 1311 will occur thanks to various factors. a number of the common causes square measure given below –
- There is some compatibility issue between the versions of workplace and QuickBooks.
- One or a lot of the Microsoft workplace installation files is broken.
- One or a lot of the QuickBooks installation files is corrupted or broken.
- The CD used for the installation purpose is broken.
- There is some downside with the CD-ROM drive.
What are the Symptoms of Error 1311 QuickBooks?
When QuickBooks Error 1311 happens, you’ll be able to get the subsequent symptoms –
- Unable to put in QuickBooks from the CD.
- Unable to export a report back to stand out from QB finances Designer.
- When commercialism a report, QuickBooks freezes.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1311 gets displayed on the screen.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 1311?
In order to resolve Error 1311 QuickBooks, you’ll be able to use completely different solutions. a number of these solutions are given here below –
Solution 1: Copy Files to disc drive and so Install
- First of all, insert QB CD into read-only memory. Chose Quit, if in case, installation starts mechanically.
- Go to the beginning button on the lowest left of the screen and do a right-click on that.
- From the choices, choose Explore.
- In the left pane, select the desktop to create a replacement folder.
- With the situation being highlighted, visit the File menu.
- Click on New and at that time click on Folder.
- Give a name to the folder, e.g., QuickBooks.
- Go to QuickBooks read-only memory within the left pane and do a right-click on the read-only memory.
- From the list, choose Explore and visit the proper pane.
- Look for the folders – Qbooks and ThirdParty. Also, rummage around for the setup.exe file.
- Click at the same time folders and file, whereas holding CTRL key.
- Do a right click on any of the highlighted folders.
- Click the Copy button and return to the freshly created folder.
- Paste folders into this new folder.
- Open this new folder and appearance for setup.exe and click on double on that.
- After the method has finished, finally see if QuickBooks Error 1311 is showing or not.
Solution 2: ever-changing Access to CD memory
- First of all, visit begin.
- After that open Settings and so panel.
- Now, visit body Tools.
- Look for native Security Policy and click on on that.
- Expand the folder named native Policies.
- Navigate to Security choices and click on on that.
- Now, you have got to pick – limit access to read-only memory to solely those users who are logged on domestically.
- In this step, you have got to vary the choice to Disabled.
- Finally, restart the pc.
Solution 3: Copy Photoshop components
- Firstly, build a replacement folder on the desktop.
- Put Photoshop components installation CD into the drive.
- Do not favor to autoplay.
- Go to My laptop and do a right-click on the CD-ROM drive.
- Now, you have got to repeat the folder named Adobe Photoshop components into a folder created in step one.
- After repeating is finished, eject the disc.
- Open traced folder, rummage around for Setup.exe and double click it.
- Wait for the installation to induce finished.
- Finally, see if QuickBooks Error Code 1311 is showing or not.
Solution 4: Use electronic communication
- Open electronic communication as Administrator.
- Type the words – SFC /SCANNOW and hit Enter.
- After the on top of scan has completed, sort the words – msiexec /unregin within the electronic communication press Enter key.
- Once again you have got to sort the words – msiexec /regserver and so hit Enter.
- Finally, once finishing the on top of steps, plow ahead with the installation of the artistic Suite product.
Solution 5: Use Run
- Firstly, open the Run window.
- In the text field, sort the word – msiexec /unreg and hit Enter.
- Now, once more sort the words – msiexec /regserver within the Run window and hit the enter key.
- At last, you’re needed to set up CS4 application.
- Finally, check whether or not QuickBooks Error 1311 is showing.
Solution 6: Check MS workplace Compatibility
- Navigate to Uninstall/change a program.
- Select Microsoft workplace within the program list.
- Microsoft workplace 2003 or later ought to are put in to use finances Designer.
- Choose the modification button, if the version is not up to Microsoft workplace 2003.
- You have to follow the directions on the screen if you would like to hold out a repair on Microsoft workplace.