Nowadays, many job seekers go for an online resume builder to save time and energy in making a resume. Resume builders are online platforms where individuals can easily create resumes efficiently and quickly with predesigned templates with pre-filled content. These online platforms allow job applicants and students to save time and improve their resume visual quality, giving them a perfect professional look. Here, you’ll get top of the resume builder websites which will help you in creating your professional resume online.
List Of 12 Best Resume Builder Websites
There are various resume builder websites available that are free, and some require a subscription to avail of the premium version. This article mentions the top 12 resume builder websites offering various template options, affordable prices, good quality and much more.
- Resume Genius
Resume.io is an online resume builder platform that allows users to create attractive resumes with advanced tools. This platform makes it easy with pre-written text, visual designs and predesigned templates. It also has features like an Automatic spell-checker and an automatic summary generator that make it easier for the users.
- The platform allows you to create a cover letter with its vast variety of templates.
- Multilingual spell check features allow you to check the spelling in various languages, ensuring your resume is error-free.
- You can download your resume in any format you want.
Zety is a career advice website offering users a paid resume builder. The website has various templates and prewritten points and skills, which saves you time. The service costs $2.70 for a 14-day trial and $5.95 monthly.
- This platform has a built-in cover letter template that gives your resume a professional look.
- It has more than 20 templates designed by Certified Career Experts.
- This platform reviews and scores your resume performance in real time. The recruitment experts guide you and provide tips to improve your resume.
If you want a free tool to create your resume in minutes, you should go to Resume.com. The platform offers users 15 simple and elegant templates for various job types. The tool has a limited design, and it does not provide personalized service.
- Select from the innovative resume templates that highlight your skills and knowledge.
- You can download, print and share your resume in formats like PDF and doc.
- Get professional resume templates for specific jobs and industries.
Novoresume is a Danish resume builder that offers its users modern, customisable templates for job applicants and students. This platform allows the users to adjust the font, margins, and layouts and provides advice for writing the resume. The platform also has a subscribed version, which costs $16 monthly or $29.99 for three months for extra features.
- The templates in this platform are ATS-friendly, meaning your resume will not be rejected automatically as ATS can’t read it.
- You can get real-time feedback on your resume, which helps you to improve your resume’s potential.
- You can now edit your resume in real time.
Canva is a free resume builder version with various templates and customisation options available. There is a paid version of this platform named Canva Pro with some premium features, which costs $119.99 per year. However, this platform does not provide pre-filled text templates, writing advice, or redesigning features.
- You can now add graphic elements like graphic patterns, shapes and illustrations to your resume to give them a professional look.
- You can download and share your resume in any format like PDF, JPEG, or PNG and email it directly.
- This platform has over 3000 free and paid font styles to add to your resume.
VisualCV is one of the popular resume builders to bring professionalism to your resume with a drag-and-drop editor that helps to create a custom resume. It enables users to track their resume performance with data-driven updates. It also allows the users to add multimedia options like videos, portfolios, images or links. This platform offers 20+ attractive templates, which include Denali, Quartz, and Fuji.
- You can manage multiple personalized resumes according to the job requirements.
- You can track the performance of your resume when the employer reviews it.
- Get a free feedback review of your resume.
CakeResume is one of the most creative resume builder websites that offer users unique, customisable templates and a media editor tool. This platform allows users to add online portfolios, videos, quotes or slideshows to their resumes to make them effective and attractive.
- The templates in this platform are completely customisable with a drag-and-drop editor
- The professional designs the templates to make them applicable to your job.
- You can also download your resume for free and share it in any format.
8. Resume Genius
Resume Genius is considered one of the best online resume builders that provides users with 15 modern templates and AI-powered bullet points for an effective and time-saving experience. This website costs $2.95 for a custom-built resume for one-time use and a monthly fee of $7.95 for unlimited resumes and cover letters.
- You can use auto-generated bullet points to highlight your skills.
- This platform also provides an auto-format resume that saves you time formatting.
- Download your resume in PDF, Word or text format.
Indeed, it is considered one of the best job-providing platforms and resume builders. It provides users with eight excellent templates for resumes. But, it lacks some features like pre-written bullets and skill bars.
- The resume format in this platform is customisable with various fonts, styles and colors.
- It has various layouts that go with multiple job types.
- It allows you to keep your resume error-free with a proofreading feature.
EnhanCV is a minimalistic resume builder that offers excellent services with a virtual assistant named Julia. However, it doesn’t provide pre-written templates, making it a little challenging for beginners. The platform offers free services and a subscribed version that costs a monthly fee of $14.99 for features like designs, fonts, colors and various templates.
- The drag-and-drop interface option allows you to edit and format your resume according to your preference.
- The professional team creates the potential resume for your job opportunity.
- The unique formatting helps your resume to stand out at the time of the interview.
Kickresume is a versatile resume builder that provides users with AI-generated and manual resumes. This platform uses OpenAI’s GPT-4 model to prepare customised resumes according to user preferences.
- You can also edit your resume from anywhere at any time from your mobile.
- 35+ templates are available with pre-written texts.
- Templates are available with a variety of fonts, styles and colors.
ResumeGo is one of the most reputable online resume builder platforms that offers services to private sector professionals and executives. The cost of the platform ranges from $360 for professionals to $600 for executive applications.
- Professionals design the resume format to make it potential for your job requirements.
- The platform provides you with a pre-filled resume to save you time.
- You can download your resume in any format like PDF, Word or text and share it.
If you are looking for a platform to create your resume in minutes with attractive templates and advanced technology, then go through the above article that covers the 12 best online resume builders. These websites have features like attractive templates, advanced tools, and pre-written text, and they also advise you on what to include in the resume.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How to Use a Resume Template?
A. First, select a template according to your preference. After that, fill in the section with your required details in the template. After completing filling in all the details, you can save the design and download your resume.
Q. How Long Should a Resume Be?
A. A resume should not be more than two pages. Generally, only one page of the resume is used by job applicants, but the individual with 10 years of experience needs to provide proof of their job. Fill in the only required data and keep the resume short and informative that covers your qualifications and experience.
Q. Is It Necessary to Create a Different Resume for Different Jobs?
A. Yes, it is required to create a different resume for different jobs. Many job providers have different perspectives and requirements, so you must make your resume according to the format to meet the requirements.