Lymphedema is a genetic disease or it can occur due to lower limbs infection and DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis). People suffering from Lymphedema are seen with swollen legs and blisters on their ankles or foot at the same time. Continuous pain is another symptom of the lymphedema case. The American community is now switching to compression therapy to resolve lower limbs inflammation. There are some of the best lymphedema compression pumps for legs that are available in the market but you need approval from your health care experts before buying these products.
The advantages of using a lymphedema pump are present in abundance and before we discussed all the benefits some important facts are necessary to understand. There will be some interesting details about how these compression therapy products work or what components are used for effective results.
What is Lymphedema?
The lymphedema condition has some major causes that transform into inflammation or severe muscle soreness. Our body has the unique function of filtering waste tissue fluid in the deep parts of our muscles. The lymphatic system helps to maintain a healthy organ system by moving lymph into the bloodstream and maintain your immunity.
Malfunctioning of lymphatic structure results in failure of the plasma flow system and leakage of lymph nodes into veins or arteries. This causes swelling of the foot, ankle, and calf muscles. The nonstop pain and color change of the legs are primary symptoms of Lymphedema.
To treat this disease in its first stages, orthopedics suggests using lymphedema compression pumps for legs that can provide amazing change to patients’ infected legs.
How to treat lymphedema with a Compression Pump?
To decrease the effects of lymphedema the compression therapy is required which includes medical garments that wrap around the user’s leg and provide support to muscles spots where swelling is visible and helps to remove the lymph clotting.
The best lymphedema pump helps the patient by providing comfort and pain reduction. The compression gear works in different style, some apply sequential pressure on the lower limbs but other exert uniform pressure.
Each top best compression pump for lymphedema plays a different role to minimize the impact of ulcers or redness of the legs. To treat lymphedema with compression gear, buy a programmable product that has 20-30 mmHg or 30-40mmHg pressure levels.
In this pressure range, you can get maximum working of the lymphatic system and decrease the accumulation of lymph fluid in blood vessels or tissues. These are just basic perks of using compression pumps for edema but if you want to know more about what they can do then here are the best benefits of a lymphedema pump.
Benefits of using lymphedema compression pumps for legs
Using compression footwear for treating Lymphedema can bring you many great positive outcomes which include:
- These compression devices improve blood circulation and increase the velocity of lymphatic flow.
- Helps to increase mobility and freedom to walk without feeling any muscle ache.
- It increases the quick reinforcement of connective tissues and ankle tendons recovery.
- Prevent DVT and PE with smooth blood circulation and increase the performance of the respiratory system.
- Stops any factors causing leg ulcers and chronic venous insufficiency.
- lymphedema compression pumps for legs can be used by pregnant women in first-trimester health to speed up the baby’s body organs and structure development.
- Edema is another lower limb chronic infection that occurs if DVT or lymphedema is not treated with compression therapy.
- These gears are clinically proven to simulate manual lymphatic drainage and decrease ankle spider veins.
- People who want to travel on airplanes or required bed rest after lower limbs surgery can use a lymphedema compression pump.
- Athletes with ankle injuries can also try these pneumatic pumps for rapid healing and calf muscles’ stretching.
If you are looking to get all of these mentioned benefits from one lymphedema pump then make sure to purchase the best device that can reduce any lower limbs infection effectively and efficiently.
How to purchase Lymphedema Pump at an affordable price?
Medshoola compression pumps for lymphedema treatment are considered one of the best medical products that help to treat chronic swelling and skin infection. Medshoola products are comfortable to use and perfect for at-home treatment with the best design to use for a long duration.
These compression gears are comprised of cutting-edge technology to provide high patient satisfaction. The programmable and easy user interface of Medshoola gear allows the user to treat both legs by saving time.
Medshoola compression footwear includes socks and stockings for outdoor usage and they also offer athletes socks for a heavy workout. The Medshoola footgear pressure level is in the range of 30-40mmHg and the fabric is made with moist-wicking material of nylon plus spandex. These compression garments provide padding below the heel and cushioned feeling to the user.
Feel free to visit preventdvtnow.com and get the best compression pump for lymphedema at an affordable price.